Sunday, March 31, 2019

19:38

$100 and I were out super late Friday night after catching Chris Duarte at Stargazers, but luckily the Run for Daniel 5k had a 10AM start.  I knew it wouldn't be a strong field, and I was able to pull off a cheap win.  Second through fifth place were females, and nobody besides me broke 21 minutes.  I actually had a decent workout, running 19:38 with splits of 6:31, 6:19, and 6:02.  Results are here if you want to see the quality field.

Good week all around.  So glad the spring weather is here (even though we got more snow on Friday night).

Run - 40 miles
Bike - 60 miles
Hike - 18 miles

As well as a bunch of trips to CityRock.  Hope to start climbing outside again soon.

1 comment:

The Padre said...

The Neill Clan had an impressive showing. Classic Caddy Shack Clip!!! I was worried that Luckas put on a disappointing show until I read further on down. Epic Weekend Of Tunes!!! Stoked For You Guys. I have been curious about DeadPhish Orchestra and their stage presence. Ol Vince Herman looks like he has responded with PERHAPS

Dig The Photos, Appreciate Your Updates, And Climb On My Brother,
Cheers