Wednesday, March 06, 2019

run commute 17

We had yet another cold/snow blast of weather blow through the area over the weekend.  If I haven't made it clear, I'm over winter.

Sat - Nielsen Challenge in 13 flat.

Sun - nothing, due to a monster hangover from Manitou Mardi Gras.

Mon - 30 minute dog hike followed by run commute 16.  My garmin watch seems to have died, as it is no longer picking up GPS signals.  Everything about this winter is depressing now.

Tues - half hour dog walk followed by a good morning session at CityRock.

Wed - run commute 17.  Straight to/from work.  First time I've ran without a watch in years.  Possibly decades.  So I have no proof but I'm sure my pace was well south of six minute miles.

Went to the last AF home game last night.  In keeping with the depressing winter theme, the mountain west started this game at 9PM.  At least my cadet hooked me up with a cool t-shirt.  Alas, AF did not protect the nest and went on to lose to Nevada.  Nevada did not impress me and I will probably pick them to lose pretty early once March Madness rolls around.


No comments: