Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Post Work Workout

Nice ride/run combo after work today, or a "brick" as it's called in the multi-sport world.  But I can't use that word since I don't wear spandex or shave my legs.

14.5 mile bike up the road through Cheyenne Canon to the top of High Drive and back down to the house.  The Cross Check doesn't have a granny gear so I was working pretty hard on the climb.  63 minutes to the top of High Drive and 95 minutes on the whole ride.

As soon as I got back I went for a quick five on the Garden roads, 42 minutes.  

1 comment:

dug deep said...

As someone who worked in a triathlon specialty shop for four years, thank you for telling me what is a "brick" workout. I'm sure its been explained but whenever a triathlete spoke to me I heard "blah blah blah carbon wheel blah blah blah I don't eat cheese blah blah blah wetsuit funk"