Thursday, February 07, 2013

Thurs

Wed PM - easy Incline (#12) with $100 and the dog.

Thurs AM - 2.4 miles with the dog.  She started freaking out over in Red Rock Canyon and I finally gave up.  As we were leaving the park I heard a bunch of coyotes hooting and howling.

My backyard made iRunFar today.  Other than mentioning the mate factor (which is run by a super weird, child abusing religious cult) and not mentioning Manitou Mardi Gras it's a pretty good write up.  My dog gives it two paws down though and immediately switched the website to letsrun.com.  They also mentioned the spring water, but forgot the only decent use of the stuff:



The guy just won't go away.  Lance is tearing it up on Strava.  I hope every workout he posts gets flagged.

Incline Happy Hour tonight.  Technically the first legal one ever.  Though it happens after dusk, which is illegal.

No comments: