Friday, February 15, 2013

still here

Have an extra dog and a car theft to deal with this week (car was broken into, not stolen).  Blech.  Running has unfortunately taken a backseat.  I understand that crime happens, but the thing that pisses me off the most is that after breaking the back window and grabbing whatever crap he could, he then scratched the car in some random places, just to be a dick.  I say "he," but the car was parked next to Beth O'B's house, and I think that makes her the prime suspect.



Sure is helping the commute challenge having just one vehicle though, today was commute #14 of the year.  I've also inched up to Incline #15.  Well on pace to hit 100 times for each of those categories.

Brandon S did a blog post about a marathon on the elliptical machine.  Sounds, uh, like a really great way to spend a Friday night.  But the treadmill video at the end rocks.  First time in history somebody actually had fun on the 'mill.  I'm putting together a team to head to the local gym to replicate this.

OK Go - Here It Goes Again from OK Go on Vimeo.

No comments: