Friday, November 06, 2009

incline happy hour


First time up the incline for a while for me. Dare I say I've become so lame that I haven't climbed the railroad since before Hardrock? Yikes, no wonder my vagina has been bleeding so bad lately.

Very slow night, took time to enjoy the sights. It's dark by 5:30PM now but the stars were out and the view of the Springs was awesome.

Did a fantastic job of actually staying somewhat sober, having a few beers at Kinfolk's and then showing off my will power by actually passing up the Royal Tavern! Of course, I had to celebrate that monumental occasion by having a beer at the Townhouse. Roger, the owner, was there having a West Point reunion and was buying jager all night. So much for a hangover free Friday.

5.5 miles, 1:31:44.

1 comment:

katie said...

can't tell if laura is about to break out in show tunes or if she's power chugging that beer. hahaha!

great showing for the women!!