Friday, February 06, 2009

HA!

Got this from cnnsi.com:

Also Thursday, Kellogg Company announced it would not renew Phelps’ advertising contract when it expires at the end of February. “Michael’s most recent behavior is not consistent with the image of Kellogg,” company spokeswoman Susanne Norwitz said.

Good gawd, I find this hilarious! The "image" of kellogg? Those guys basically market bowls of sugar to children, contributing heavily to the zillions of fat kids out there. I'm not a big cereal eater, but I'll never buy any more kellogg crap after this.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Barton Springs!! My mom and dad used to take us there all the time...love it! :)

Barbara said...

I used to get high, then i'd get the munchies...nothing like a bowl of frosted flakes when your high as a kite!