Monday, November 17, 2008

home gym

Ever since I moved to Manitou I've found it harder and harder to get to the YMCA to hit the weights. I'm usually pretty good on Tuesday nights after a track workout at CC, but one night a week just doesn't cut it. Every week I say I'm going to stop for an extra workout after the Wednesday CRC happy hour run, but I drink too much beer there and usually end up at the Red Rock Lounge, which is a great place but doesn't do much for my health and fitness. So I splurged on the pile below, should be more than enough to get in some bonus workouts now that it's time to get my fat ass back into shape.

3 comments:

Gagger said...

Wow. When did you get such a nice, girly rug?

brownie said...

Those are the pics that were on craigslist, not my house.

Barbara said...

I'm officially jealous:(