Monday, September 15, 2008

to hell you ride

Had a blast out in Telluride! If you're a fan of live music and the outdoors, the Blues & Brews festival needs to immediately go to the top of your to do list. John Hiatt, Big Sam, John Butler, G Love, and Gov't Mule all played incredible shows! I have the JBT and Mule shows on CD, they'll be going out in the mail to the usual suspects soon. Took a ton of pics, and I'll post a report on the show once I get them uploaded.

This weekend is shaping up to be a good one. I hafta head out to Grand Junction for work, and instead of my planned trip to Moab, I'm gonna see if I can bag a few more 14ers before the winter gets here. Starting ass early on Saturday to nail Mt. of the Holy Cross, then heading down through Leadville to tackle Mt. Massive. Might try Huron Peak and/or La Plata Peak if the weather holds. Hopefully the recent snow didn't hit that area too bad.

Sunday is an "easy" day, with a lazy lap around Rampart Resovoir at the Pony Express trail run. Probably hit Kinfolk's and the Mariner later that night.

Damn, it's lunchtime on Monday and I'm already jonesin' for the weekend...

No comments: