Wednesday, January 09, 2019

5.9

Stayed up a little late on Monday night having a blast watching Alabama get crushed (Clemson had a harder time beating Pitt).  Then got up late for the Tuesday morning dog walk, putting me at CityRock behind schedule.  Wasn't expecting much, so I just tried a few laps on the 5.9 I've been working on.  It's the wall I need to be able to climb to get lead certified at the gym, and I have been struggling with the second to last move for quite some time.   But lo and behold I finally figured it out on Tuesday morning. 

For those who don't know anything about rock climbing grades, climbing 5.9 indoors is probably somewhere in the range of running one mile in eight minutes.  90% of the population could do it with less than two weeks of training.  It's not good by any means, but it's what I do.


But you know what I am good at?  Getting concert tix!  Super excited for both shows.




2 comments:

The Padre said...

Yo Brother Pitt,
Yes, Clemson Dominated The Tide.
Trout Steak was stellar!! They played in our little ( seats 77 due to fire codes ) Radio Room back in Nov. What I really appreciated was their banter between songs. Very creative and tight musicians.
Any NFL Predictions?? The Dude & I are heading to Vegas to soak up the Playoff Atmosphere.

Cheers

brownie said...

Trout Steak always plays the Elevation Brewing anniversary.

I stop following the NFL once the Steelers are out of it, which was about two months ago. I'll be available for March Madness commentary though!