Monday, January 11, 2016

Winter Series I/Incline #4

At my age, it takes a while to get back into shape after a two month hiatus.  But I'm trying.

Got over to Cheyenne Mountain State Park on Saturday for the first race of the Winter Series.  All I can say about this one was I was out there, a winner just for trying.  Ran good for two miles, then the lack of fitness reared it's head.  70 minutes for the 6.8-ish mile course.


Did crush the post-race happy hour though.


On Sunday I joined up with the Incline Club and headed up the Incline.  Not saying anyone is in comeback mode, but halfway up I was passed by Matt C who was running (yes, running) up.

On Sunday night I ate something bad and I'm paying dearly for that.  Can't remember ever being so violently ill.  Hopefully I'm back to normal by Tuesday.

1 comment:

www.top-essays-uk.com said...

These are good results after a two months period. The pics are inspiring. I'd like to return to my hobby, as soon as the snow melts. I hate winter, as I gain weight and them can't make myself start working.
Lazy David