Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wednesday

Tues - wanted to make sure I was completely over the food poisoning thing so I slept in on Tuesday morning.  Got out for 6.4 miles around the Garden in the evening.
Wed AM - Same 6.4 mile loop, just took a lot longer to run.


Bummer about David Bowie.  I was never into him, but most, if not all, of the jambands I constantly listen to would cover him often.  He is/was one of two bands (the other being the Talking Heads) who I thought I should start checking out just because of how much he gets played by bands I dig.


Hell, Phish actually has a song called David Bowie.



Of course, don't ever forget Bowie's best work:



The Springs put on her big boy pants the other day announced daily non-stop flights to Vegas.  I bit on the excitement and picked up some cheap tix for $100 and I.  She has always wanted to see one of the big shows in the Sin City, so guess who I'll be seeing this year!




Also on the agenda: the Buffet of Buffets, Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire, Double Down Saloon, Dino's, Heart Attack Grill, and so much more... 

2 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

If you have the time check out Red Rock Canyon, west of Vegas. Nice hiking and running.
Went to a Troegs event tonight. Nugget Nectar, free glasses, posters, and bottle openers!

brownie said...

I hope you told them to start selling Perpetual IPA in Colorado!