Thursday, December 17, 2015

activity

Slowly getting my fat ass back off the couch.  Mostly staying indoors, as it's been cold in the Springs this week.  The last two days I got up early to run it was below 10F, and I'm just not into that stuff right now.  $100 and I are going to Orlando for x-mas and I saw it was going to be 80F every day there, and I can't friggin' wait!

Been hitting CityRock a lot lately.  Haven't been working any problems, but I love the wall traverse.  I can get in a killer workout in half an hour, and I'm never more than a few inches off the floor. 


Working on the final 2016 schedule and should have it up soon.  I had a run/bike mileage goal of 2K/3K in '15 - I hit 2000 miles running last week, and I hope to hit 3000 miles biking this weekend.  Will probably need to up both of those numbers a bit to hit some goals for '16.

The Garden was looking beautiful as always with the recent snow:


Someone asked if this blog was just going to turn into pictures of my dog.  I'd be OK with that.


No comments: