Wednesday, December 30, 2015

30

It was a balmy 8F this morning, but at some point I need to get off my fat ass and start running again.  Easy 30 minutes around Old Colorado City.  Also rode the bike into work, hot damn that was chilly.  Even with all these clothes on:


A few additions to the '16 resolutions:

 -camp for 30 mights

 -see more live music than Brandon.  We're too old to have a running rivalry nowadays, as he usually DNFs and I usually miss the cutoffs, but I get jealous when he posts about all the shows he sees (except when he took his kid to see Taylor Swift)

 -100 carless commutes to work, which will include biking and running

3 comments:

mtnrunner2 said...

Geez. How was the space walk?

GZ said...

I got 15 nights of camping last year and the year before that. I don't think I have had 30 since college. It would be a stretch. Good goal.

brownie said...

I don't want to invest in any more cold weather gear, since it usually isn't that chilly here for the stuff I do. So I just have to wear everything I own if I want to play in single digit temps.