Tuesday, November 18, 2014

beer 321 & 322



Monday was the Dorado Double IPA from Ballast Point Brewing Company in San Diego.  Tuesday was the Chaotic Double IPA from Twisted Manzanita Ales in Santee, CA.  Both excellent brews, seems like they have quite the brew scene in the San Diego area.

Thanks to Matt (I'd highlight his blog but he doesn't update it anymore) for these CA beers.  He's paying up early for Pitt and Air Force dominating San Diego State in hoops and football, respectively.

Finally got outside for a run this morning.  Five miles, but a victory just to get out of bed with temps below 20F.  Even rode the bike to work this morning.  Baby steps.  Going to be a long winter and I'm going to try not to get too fat between now and March.

Put in one last order with GoLite over the weekend.  Sad to see them go.  Not sure where I'll get my baggy shorts from once my current pairs wear out.  They also make up about 50% of my work clothes.

No comments: