Monday, November 03, 2014

beer 305

In honor of the Boulder IPA Festival this Saturday, the best day of the year, I'm going to drink all IPAs for November.  Kicked off the month with this awesome brew.

Killed it at the annual CRUD eating challenge on Saturday.  Half a gallon of ice cream in just under 29 minutes.  About 100 calories per minute.


The Red Rock Lounge has a logo now.  And they were talking about things like t-shirts and a webpage while I was in there Saturday evening.  Looks like my local bar is trying to finally enter the 20th century.


Ran Fall Series III over in Ute Valley on Sunday.  You'd think that after taking in 3K calories the day before I'd be ripe for a solid run.  But maybe ice cream and alcohol, the only calories I consumed on Saturday, aren't the best combination.  Had nothing in the tank after two miles or so.  Thanks to Pikes Peak Sports for the pictures.



And here's a nice shot about 50 meters from the finish.  You can see my perfect running form in action.  More importantly, you can see Amanda is about 100 meters behind me.


Finally, gots to give a big shout out to $100.  She's in Phoenix for work, and jumped into a local four mile race down there.  Went sub 32, big time improvement for her.  The dog and I are wondering where she's getting her EPO.

No comments: