Tuesday, November 04, 2014

beer 306 & 307



306 was the No Coast IPA from Bull & Bush up in Denver.  I like this brewery more and more every time I drink one of their beers.

307 was the 11th Hour IPA from Crow Peak Brewing Company.  I've gotten a lot of feedback about how awful Crow Peak brews are, but I have no complaints.

Monday night the dog and I headed up Red Mountain in a wet snow and chilly temps.  Good times!  Met Red Leg 6 at the top and came down with him.  3.7 miles.

Had the option to bail on Tuesday mornings run as it was below 30F, but I got out there.  5.5 miles on the Garden roads.  Pikes got a ton of snow last night:


Looks like the Boulder IPA Fest party will kick off this Saturday at Fate Brewing at 10AM.  Whether or not you're going to the festival (and you really should be), feel free to join us at Fate for some brews.  I'm sure we'll hit J Wells after the party, but if you're sober I wouldn't suggest coming to hang out with us then as I'm sure we'll be quite the mess.

1 comment:

mike_hinterberg said...

Love the B&B, especially AYCE fish fry on Friday's.

I liked the cream and porter from Crow Peak just fine, too.
If you ever run a race again, you should check out the Black Hills run. Or you can ride it -- the Tatanka 100 mtb race. The Dakota 5-0 always looked fun too but it's on Labor Day, always too many options around then.