Wednesday, September 17, 2014

beers 256, 257, & 258



Beer 256 was the Wilson IPA from Mr. Grumpy Pants, aka the Ourayle House.  One of my favorite breweries in Colorado.

Beer 257 was the Durango Wheat from Durango Brewing.

I think I tried about 1,000 new beers at Telluride Blues & Brews.  Such a fantastic time!  I'll get a post up about the music one of these days.

Beer 258 was one I almost missed, due to my truck being totaled and my sister being in the hospital.  But late in the evening I was able to sneak out to our porch for some quite time with a can of Valkyrie Double IPA from Southern Star Brewing in Conroe, TX.


I've run a half hour on back to back days now.  The comeback begins...

1 comment:

mike_hinterberg said...

"The comeback begins"
And Ryan Hall ditched God for Jack Daniels.