Sunday, September 28, 2014

beer 271

Montana yellow beer.  Bills itself as the official unofficial beer of Montana.  But it's made in Wisconsin.  I'm confused too.  But it wasn't bad.

Got down to Bristol on Sunday to reserve a few bottles of Venetucci Pumpkin Ale.  I'll be able to pick them up in mid October.


40 miles running and 40 miles riding on the week, my first decent week since the Leadville run.  I really have nothing coming up.  Oil Creek is out, it doesn't look like I'd get in off the waitlist, and I couldn't run 100k anyways.  Even Hot Chocolate is out.  Life events have popped up and I don't think I can make the Denver drive twice this weekend.  Besides, the Fall Series starts this weekend and I have to help the Red Leg/CRC men defend their title in the super competitive team category (I think we were the only ones to field a team last year).

No comments: