Wednesday, April 23, 2014

beer #113

Not sure if I'm late or early.  Merry Christmas.


Nice five miler this morning in Red Rock Canyon.  Then hopped on the Surly to get to work.  CityRock at lunch.  Hour long ride home after work, then an hour hike with the dog back at Red Rock Canyon.

Assuming Rob can finish before they close at 11PM, we'll probably hit Bristol for a few beers after the Cheyenne Mountain 50K this Saturday.  If you're running the race feel free to join us.

Colorado Springs Craft Week starts on Thursday.  I'll be trying some weird beers that are being put together for the festivities.  However, there's been a lot of hoity toity beers lately.  Might have to bring things down a notch soon.  If anyone is in Fort Collins on May 4th and wants to help start the downward trend, get in touch with me.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Maybe they will let me drop to the 25K if I start getting lapped on the first loop.