Friday, April 18, 2014

beer #107

Manitou Brewing seems to have a new Green Flash beer on tap every time I go, which is fine with me.  Thursday night was the Palate Wrecker IPA.  Not my favorite GF beer, but even the bad beer from those guys is pretty good.

Thurs AM was an easy dog jog through Red Rock Canyon.

Thurs PM was the Incline Club workout, 10 x 1 minute hard with one minute RBI followed by my 21st trip of the year up the Incline.  Solid two hours of work.

Thinking of jumping into the Spank Blasing 10K down in Pueblo before my ride at the state park on Saturday.  Definitely going to earn some Bingo Burger that day.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I agree with you on PW. Their original imperial ipa is so good old school cali hop bomb; the PW is just kinda trying too hard. But good beer still. Given you're such an alchy and your mentor lives in SD, what's stopping you from visiting so cal and getting jiggy wit it?