Thursday, December 20, 2012

canon FAIL

Was real hard to get out of bed this morning at 4:30.  Then I seemed to struggle getting into the required six layers of clothes.  Then I couldn't find my keys.  Then, two minutes into the run up Cheyenne Canon, my face was in horrible pain due to the cold temps (4F in downtown Springs, much lower over in the Canon).  So I finally gave up.  I did eat a bag of doritos for breakfast though, so I still get to keep my coolness points.

Incline tonight, should be a lot warmer.

The Horsetooth Half Marathon up in the Fort now has a full marathon division.

Hadn't had a trip to the big ditch planned for this year, but after seeing this I might go back...

Grand Canyon : Blink of Time from GOTM Films on Vimeo.

2 comments:

GZ said...

Considering a trip in April. 4-20 if that entices ya.

Freebird said...

This is too funny!
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/suzy-favor-hamilton-136952