Thursday, August 09, 2012

track

1.5 mile warm up to Holmes middle school, 6 x 400m with 200m RBI, 1.5 mile cool down.  93 (ugh!), 87, 86, 86, 83, 82.

Only 12 more weeks until NYC, I'll be spending a lot of time on the track between now and then.

Today is a brick day, here is the beta on my bike to work.  Really leaning towards picking up a rear brake and making the bike a single speed, just not getting the hang of the fixie thing.  Guess I'll need to drink even more PBR to maintain my hipster status.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Unless I am discussing construction or something that I just shat if I ever use the work "brick" to describe something else, please hit me with one upside the head. Thanks in advance.

Matt said...

Thought you were joking about the fixie. Rear break up. Quick. Ya freak.

brownie said...

I also use the word brick a lot when playing hoops.