Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NYC?

One of the only disappointments about Vegas was that I thought I had blown my chance for an automatic qualifier for NYC (sub 2:55).

But when I actually checked the website today, it looks like my NOLA time actually gets me into NYC 2012! I won't know for sure until they update their website sometime this month, but it looks pretty promising.

Good lesson here. Work super hard to achieve your goals. Fail miserably. Then realize you already accomplished that goal nine months ago.

2 comments:

Chris Boyack said...

That last paragraph cracked me up. Congrats! I think. NYC would be a very very awesome race to do. I would be stoked to have that chance.

brownie said...

The NYC lottery gives you much better odds of getting in than most of the ultra lotteries. And to get the full experience they charge you more than most ultras!