Sunday, April 03, 2011

wind

At roughly 12:30AM our neighbor's tree snapped and fell into our house. Lots of damage. Good thing $100 and I had been drinking heavily in Manitou so we're pretty chill about it. Pics didn't come out very good since it's dark, but I'll post more tomorrow.

Not to worry, I'm sure this will be fixed in time to host the fat ass next year. And we can count our blessings, as there was no damage to the recently acquired case (actually, now much less than a case) of Yuengling.


7 comments:

GZ said...

Holy crow dude. Were you guys home when this happened?

brownie said...

Yeah. It was so windy out we barely heard it happen.

HappyTrails said...

Crap - that looks pretty rough. Better get it covered before the snow flies tonight!

trudginalong said...

Holy balls JT. I guess I should bring my tent in a few weeks.

Jesse said...

Hey JT, I was driving down your street and happened to see Brandon outside your house late last night. I wonder what he was doing with that big saw.

mtnrunner2 said...

Frickin' wind. One more reason to not like it.

Good thing you had the attic as a buffer space between you and the giant stabbing branches. That could have been painful.

brownie said...

I could have sworn I heard a humvee and some loud death metal music right before it happened. The tree branch that came into the room only missed one of my Pb big buckles by inches.

PG, had this happened CM weekend, you would have been sleeping right under the impact.