Thursday, August 12, 2010

stuff

Still here. Doing the ever-more-popular Nick taper. 50 miles this week, then 4-5 miles a day next week. Still sore as hell from Saturday, but it's going away.

Hit the CC track for 6 x 400 meters yesterday, went pretty well. Stopped by the CRC afterwards to get the latest Pb gossip. Thought I was hot shit with news less than 24 hours old, but Brandon called me this morning with some even newer beta. Damnit!

$100 is currently in Wisconsin visiting family and eating lots of fresh cheese. Without her around, my dinner last night consisted of a pound of bacon and a bunch of cans of PBR I found in the back of the fridge. Good times!

Jeremy and I have a commuting challenge on the slate for this October. I think I'm gonna take it one step further and see if I can go the entire month without using my truck. More on that to follow after Pb...

3 comments:

zagbag said...

So what's the hot gossip a/b Leadville that Brandon had? His pacer?

GZ said...

yes ... do tell.

brownie said...

On whether or not Tony is gonna run Pb or not. The rumor mill says he'll be there.

Also heard that Saucony now has a Tony look-alike for their trail shoe campaign...