Wednesday, August 04, 2010

July

306.2 miles on the month. Low total, but I took a lot of rest days before and after Hardrock. Lots of mountains slowing me down, as the mileage total is the second lowest of the year for me, but 83+ hours I ran during the month is my highest this year.

Total mileage for the year (through this morning) is up to 2232. Averaging 10.3 miles a day. I like to think I'm not obsessed with round numbers, but I'm sure I'll start thinking about a whole year at ten miles a day soon...

Money spent, after the Bear rego, is $2543.00. $1.14 per mile. Thanks to the Colorado Running Company for the Top Ten comp, that's 30 less miles I'll hafta run.

56 sessions of yoga, still barely on pace to hit 100. I ended up ditching my membership to corepower, since the rock gym now offers yoga and I have a few videos I can do at home.

2 comments:

zagbag said...

How does that make you feel?

GZ said...

I can not relate this numbers crap.