Monday, December 17, 2007

the weekend...

Turned out to be a pretty good weekend. Did my first Colorado hash in quite some time, hitting up No Girth's P2H4 hash. Lousy turnout by the Kimchi hashers, I was the only one who showed up. NASCOCK was there too, but he doesn't admit to being a CKH3er in front of that crowd.

The apartment party was a blast. Good turnout, lots of booze, and later in the evening we headed down to the Ancient Mariner for some reggae. A bunch of beers at my place, jello shots on the walk to the Mariner, and then gin at the bar, turned out to be a fun, though fuzzy, night!

Sunday morning, besides getting up to grab a burger at Mo's Diner, I laid in bed until past 2PM! Sheesh, that's a record for me. Finally got up and had to clean for a few hours, the apartment was pretty trashed. And it still smells from Boob's nasty ass farting all night long.

Sunday evening I went back down to the Ancient Mariner for their acid jazz jam. Wasn't sure what to expect, but the show rocked! I'm not even sure what acid jazz exactly is, but the band, New Mind Order, sounded like a mix between Phish and String Cheese. Plus, they let the locals get up on stage and jam out, and Manitou isn't lacking for talented musicians, so it was a great time. Definitely be spending a lot of Sunday nights there.

Anywho, somewhere out there are pics from the weekend, I'm sure others will post 'em soon.

5 comments:

Smut Mutt said...

Anyone puke in your new place yet? If not, @ss Gagger can help you out.

J$ said...

Jello shots; always the silent slimy troublemaker.
-J$
http://phishvideos.blogspot.com

Jes said...

Fucking hippies.

Gagger said...

Hahaha, Smut Mutt! I try to only puke outside. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if brownie already christened his new toilet.

brownie said...

I've forgotten about more times I've puked than Gagger ever will.