Friday, December 21, 2007

race schedule

Been working on my race schedule for the upcoming year. Training will center around either Hardrock (if I get in, which is doubtful) or the Bighorn 100. Since those races are early in the summer, I could spend the rest of the season hiking the remaining 14ers on my list. Would also like to hit a sub three hour Ascent and go under eight hours for the double. And for something different, I'm trying to get a group together to train hard for the Tucson marathon in December. Josh came up with the idea, then immediately became a couch potato. So if anyone wants to try to qualify for Boston with me, or just take a nice trip to a warm place to escape the Colorado winter, let me know.

Jan 1 - Rescue Run 10K
Mar 15 - Salida Marathon
Apr 6 - Platte River Half Marathon
June - Slacker Half Marathon
June 20 - Bighorn
June 21 - San Juan Solstice
July 12 - Hardrock
Aug 16 - Pikes Peak Ascent
Aug 17 - Pikes Peak Marathon
Dec 6 - Tucson Marathon

No comments: