Monday, November 19, 2007

update

Not much going on right now. Had my MRI today, I'll know the results on Wednesday but I have a bad feeling they're not gonna be what I want to hear. I'm sure I'll get through this AF stuff alright but I'm much more worried about my ability to live the active life I've grown used to over the years, especially since I'll be moving to Manitou. It's not a serious injury and eventually I'll be fine, but even the prospect of a few months of sitting around on the couch makes me want to kill myself.

But during the downtime at least I'll be keeping busy. Getting to hit the Barfly with my old friend Twin Peaks on Wed night, looking forward to that as it's been years since we've been able to tie one on there. Thurs it's the annual Austin H3 turkey feast, followed by The Scabs at Antone's! Woohoo!

And I will return to running on Saturday, as I compete in the Beer Mile. A real beer mile too, that'll be nice.

And then the wine and cheese party on Sat night, the 12th year in a row. Good times! Yes, I bring bum wine to this one...

2 comments:

Gagger said...

You better not bail on yet another The Story Of concert!!!

Nick said...

Hey, Granny is calling you out pretty bad on his blog. He basiclly said you have an enormous vagina.

You should respond.

That is all.