Saturday, September 16, 2006

malt liquor

So Wetspot and Gagger and the like are getting all giddy, because their day planners are telling them that in a few weeks they'll drink a 40 and then get to talk about the experience for months afterward. A slap in the face to those of us who actually drink malt liquor on a regular basis and don't feel the need to brag to everyone we know about it. Anyways, if you're gonna be such a poser, at least study up so you can pretend to know what you're talking about:

40oz of fury

I think Team Brass Monkey should be divided up into two groups. Team 8-ball for the real hooch drinkers, and Team King Cobra for the rest of the wannabes!

4 comments:

Pittchick said...

Are you flashing the "shocker"?

Gagger said...

Umm, did you not see my birthday beer? A delicious 40 ounce of OE!

And before I even knew what hashing was about, I was all about the 40s. Ask my friend Emily. After A&M football games we'd get some 40s, chill to some rap music and roll dice on her front steps. Hells yeah!

Spotty said...

Seriously, wanker...I've been drinkin' malt liquor and 40's before you were born!!

Spotty said...

Oh, and I have a 12 pack of steel reserve in my frig right now..ok well 9 pack. I drank 3.