Saturday, September 09, 2006

Good times!




Climbed Pikes Peak with Johnboy, Stop and Blow, Strip Me, and Susan this afternoon. It was my 10th summit of the purple mountain (though the first time was by the Cog Railway and doesn't really count) and my fifth consecutive month with a summit of Pikes. Went a new route, via Crags Campground. Here's the beta:

Depart Crags: 7:30AM
Arrive Summit: 12:30PM
Depart Summit: 1:00PM
Arrive Crags: 4:00PM
PBR cans consumed on summit: 3 (two by brownie)

Pics can be seen here.


In other news, the Steelers and Panthers are undefeated! The Buccos are NOT in last place (that is not a typo - we're a half game ahead of the fuzzy Cubbies)! Oh yeah, and Penn State got their asses handed to 'em! Hell, even local underdogs Air Force are givin' Tennessee a game.

And, there's a hash party within biking distance from my house tonight! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Gaslight ;-) said...

I must say, that looks far superior to anything I've done this week, and I've had a good week!

And there's alredy snow on the ground? So much for a weekender - I guess I should wait until next season to try it.

Smut Mutt said...

Thought that was Strip Me... She's probably got a crick in her neck today ... from looking back over her shoulder to see if PittBoy was still chugging along.