Thursday, September 14, 2006

bar fifty!

Been in Colorado Springs for a little over seven months now. And I've kept track of every bar I've been to. On Saturday, the Kimchi hash will meet at Arctic Brewery and it will mark bar number fifty for me. Here's a list of the first 49:

Ancient Mariner
Back East Bar & Grill
Baracuda Bob's
Benny's
Bernie's Lounge
Bijou Bar and Grill
Bristol Brewing Company
Calamity Jane's
El Dorado Lounge
Finish Line Lounge
Il Vicino
Irish House IV
Jack Quinn's
Judge Baldwin's
Keg
Kelly O'Briens
Kinfolk's
Knob Hill Lounge
Mission Inn
Murray St. Darts
Navajo Hogan
Old Mill Tavern
Old School Tavern
Oscar's
Overtime
Penalty Box Lounge
Phantom Canyon Brewery
Pine Top Lounge
Putting Green Lounge
Red Rock Lounge
Robin Hood
Rumbay
Sam's - The World's Smallest Bar
Sharky's
Shot's
Skybox Lounge
Southside Johnny's
Squatting Chicken
Thirsty Parrot
Thunder & Buttons
Time Out Lounge
Tony's
Townhouse Lounge
Triple Nickel
V-Bar
Vue
Walkabout
Wayfarer
Yukon Tavern

The majority of these bars are within three miles of my house, quite a few within walking/stumbling distance. I have a lot of work to do, as I have yet to even scratch the surface of Colorado Springs pubs. I'd estimate that I've not even been to 10% of all the bars here in the Springs.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Arctic BC is definitely within stumbling distance of your place, Brownie. Not as close as Knob Hill, but pretty close.

Gagger said...

Yay! We went to a bar that you haven't been to yet....formerly known as Tex-Mex Tavern. Is now called La Copa de Oro.

Ask for Francisco!