Sunday, January 07, 2024

5:48

Thurs - Run commute 2.  Still exploring Sonderman, seeing where I can do any climbing.  5.76 there, 6.2 back home.  

Fri - good snow overnight, got up early to shovel walks.  Bike commute two, straight there and straight back.  Cold all day.  After work Mook and I got over for two summits of Iron Mountain.

Sat - hung out with the SAR dogs all morning, then hit the Incline.  When I started vs when I got to the top:


Sun - had dogsitting duty so I took two of the mutts up Iron Mountain twice.  Fourth and fifth summits of that mountain for me and Mook this year.


After that I headed up to the Air Force Academy to run an indoor mile.  I wasn't ready for this due to all the rucking and climbing I've been doing this year, but I gave it the 'ol college try.  Ran 5:48 off a 2:51 half, so not horrible.  That track is six laps to the mile, I was in last place for the first five plus laps but ended up getting a guy over that last lap.

For the week:

run - nine runs, 41 miles, 9.5 hours, 5829 feet of climbing

ride - four rides, 23 miles, three hours, 1476 feet of climbing

hike - 14 hikes, 45 miles, 19.5 hours, 6046 feet of climbing

Totaled 11518 feet of climbing on the week.

Lots of winter weather lately, leaving cold temps and ice covered trails.  Yuk. 

No comments: