Friday, September 15, 2023

the week so far

Mon - yet another big ruck.  Mookie and I and my 50 pound ruck headed over to Red Leg and back.  6.3 miles total.

Tues - bike commute 80, then four miles with the dog on the Garden trails.

Wed - run commute 31, five there and five back.  Guitar in the evening, then hit Red Leg (again) to catch up with an old San Antonio hasher buddy.

Thurs - not much.  Brother got to town for a visit, plus I had to make a rare drive to work so I could get my race packet for the weekend.

Fri - run commute 32, straight there and straight back.

Very easy week as I get ready for Pikes.  Excited as usual for the weekend but not expecting much.  I'm guessing I'll be close to four for the Ascent and around 6.5 hours for the 'thon.  Getting older and slower but at least I'm still getting out there.

No comments: