Tuesday, September 12, 2023

ruck

Took the liver a bit to recover from the Minnesota trip.  Good times.

Mon - easy ten miler on the Garden roads.

Tues - bike commute 78.  Bob was in town so I met him at Goat Patch after work, then we headed to Fossil.  

Wed - early morning Red Rock Canyon hike with Bob and Mookie.

Thurs - run commute 30.  Six there, 5.3 back home.  CityRock 75 at lunch.

Fri - bike commute 79, ten there and eleven back.  Easy four mile run after all that.

Sat - 2.5 hour run over in Red Rock Canyon.  Hot.  Possibly the last day of summer.

Sun - Travis Manion 5k up in Denver.  I wore a 50 pound pack and went 27:22.  That shit was hard.  I can't even fathom how some dude ran in his EOD suit.  Hit So Many Roads on the way home, I'm guessing they go the way of Sancho's soon.





For the week:

run - 41 miles, 7.5 hours

ride - 35 miles, three hours

hike - 25 miles, ten hours

Fall weather has arrived.  Haven't had many chances to see the Peak due to cloud cover, but yesterday morning on my dog hike I got a glimpse.  Race weekend could be interesting.

No comments: