Thursday, January 07, 2021

yoga

Jan 5 - bike commute one.  Ten there, eleven back.  CityRock one at lunch.  The gyms here are also open at a greater capacity so that makes things a bit easier schedule-wise.

Jan 6 - run commute one.  Five there, 3.5 back, the time in between spent with my jaw dropped watching the crazy shit go down over in DC. 

Jan 7 - run commute two.  4.8 there in 42:20.   4.2 back in 42:34.  Good bouldering session at lunch.  Actually made a few moves on a V4.

I am currently on a yoga streak.  I stumbled across Yoga15 and signed up for their 28 day challenge.  The 15 minute sessions, which cut out all the spiritual and mindfulness stuff I don't care about, are perfect for me.  I'm able to squish the session in between my morning dog hike and guitar practice.  So we'll see where this goes.

No comments: