Wednesday, January 13, 2021

bike commute 3

The weekend was kind of a bust on the physical activity front as I spent most of the time supporting local breweries.  Visited Fossil, Red Leg, Lost Friend, and Metric.  Evan paid a visit to the Skybox Lounge.

Jan 11 - Monday is now a work from home day for me, and will remain so for a while.  Want to get back to the track, but due to recent snow Holmes is a mess.  7.5 miler on the Garden roads.  15 mile gravel ride at lunch.  3.6 miles up and down Red Mountain after work.  

Jan 12 - $100 got a new sauna for xmas.  So I found myself doing some yoga in the early AM, and the temp in there hit 130F.  Then I jumped on the bike to head to work and it was 18F.  Ouch.  Ten miles there, eleven back.  Still a bit icy on the Santa Fe/Sinton bike paths.

No comments: