Tuesday, January 26, 2021

bike commute 8

Sat - quick 5.8 miler over in Red Rock Canyon followed by a 25 mile ride up to the Air Force Academy.  Then it was a ton of beers and the hash to close out Saturday.

For the week ending January 23rd:

run - 30 miles/5.5 hours

ride - 48 miles/five hours

hike - 27 miles/10.5 hours

Three trips to CityRock.  Need to get back to the garage gym.  And the yoga streak ended this week, but I'm still doing more yoga than ever for me.

Sun - ran up to the Top of the W's, 6.5 miles, then biked the COVID loop, 14.5 miles.

Mon - got some early morning snow.  After shoveling the walks I headed over to the Garden since they plow there early.  5.5 miles.  It warmed up later on and I was able to get 13.7 miles on the bike.  Online avalanche awareness shindig in the evening.

Tues - more snow and cold as balls, but I took the fat bike to work.  Four there and four back.  Bike commute 8.  18F on the way there, 16F back.  No thanks.

No comments: