Thursday, November 15, 2018

run commute 61

Not much going on this week.  Dog hikes every morning, ran to work twice, the shortest route possible, and biked the other days.  Very easy efforts, and I'm feeling pretty good for Saturday. 

$100 and I also went to a fly fishing class at Angler's Covey on Wed night.  Not sure how much of that is in my future but the big race plans for the family in '19 include her taking on The Flyathlon

Off to DC on Friday morning.  Race on Saturday.  Appalachian Trail and breweries/bars until Monday.  On Tuesday I'll make my first trip to the DC Mall.  We have a Pittsburgh trip in mid December, but after that it will be a while before we fly again.  The dog ain't getting any younger and I want to take her along wherever we go.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Padre said...

Brilliant!!
Run Strong Brother
Throw ONE Back For Me

Cheers