Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Canya Canon

Seems like the course changes every year but we always have fun at the Canya Canon.  This year was a five mile run that went up, and I mean up, the Columbine trail and then up Spring Creek.  Tops out where Spring Creek meets Gold Camp Road and then it's blazing downhill the rest of the way.  I settled in to a solid pace up the hill and was able to hold it the entire way.  That perfect effort where had I tried to go any faster I would have blown up.  Not much of a race as I couldn't see either a guy in front of me or behind me.  Really happy with the hard run though.

Relive 'Lunch Run'


       

Peter caught this pic of me.  Super artsy since it's black and white.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a nice post. I also to have some race and have some fun someday. Thanks! compare park and fly deals