Wednesday, June 20, 2018

open

Glad I didn't stress out over the trail closure, as it will be ending very soon.  We've been getting quite a bit of rain here in the Springs lately and we are glad it looks like we will come back to a house that hasn't burned down.

I am giving a food drop to a friend after work today, she is going to meet us 40 miles into our hike on Monday.  Shit is getting real.

I'm also shaving my head tomorrow, going with the GZ look for the trail.  I'll post before and after pics.  I'm not one to order $100 around but she floated the same idea and I shot that down pretty quickly.

Buddy Guy crushed it last night.  His shows are about an hour, half the usual length for a headliner, but at 81 he really gets after it for that hour.  Still one of the best guitarists around.

1 comment:

GZ said...

It is WAY easier. Biggest issue is typically a pale head that can burn easy but I suspect with your floppy hat you'll be good.

This is a great project.