Monday, January 22, 2018

sun/mon

Sunday - bit hungover from post Fat Ass beers, a trip to Red Leg, and a late night at Murphy's.  Got the dog out for a four mile hike through the snow in the Garden.  And later in the day I took the fat bike out in Red Rock Canyon for two hours before an hour of hot yoga.

Monday - 15F when I got up.  Took the dog around the block and headed to Accolade.  30 minutes of weights, 30 minutes on the treadmill.  As much as I hate running on the treadmill I have to admit I always get a good workout on the thing.  Wanted to do something after work but I got super lazy and watched college hoops instead.

1 comment:

The Padre said...

Yo Brother Pitt,

Couldn't give a rats A$$ about this years super bowl and the good news is that Tony Furdato is playing two shows in the Radio Room on Feb the 4th.

Pretty damn stoked about that action. Will toast a brew for you, $100, & the dog.

Peace