Thursday, July 27, 2017

run commute 34

I've been trying to throw some quality-ish stuff into my morning run commutes.  Don't usually decide until I'm on my way out the door on what I'm going to do - be it mile repeats or a longer tempo effort.  And of course doing that workout while listening to music, which lately has been the Phish baker's dozen run.  So my morning workout on Wednesday was all about night number four.  Scanned the setlist and the workout fell into place.

warm up: 1 x Sample In A Jar easy (10:22)
workout: 1 x Lawn Boy hard (29:59)
cool down: 1 x My Friend My Friend easy (11:39)

Yup, the boys pulled out a half hour Lawn Boy and I ran roughly 4.5 miles during it.

Easy four miles home.  Usually do some kind of shorter intervals but it was raining comically so I just jogged.


1 comment:

The Padre said...

Don't know if you saw this but damn its good

https://archive.org/details/ttb2017-07-29.akg61.stearns.flac/ttb2017-07-29set1track14.flac

Cheers