Monday, July 17, 2017

BTMR

Not a good day on the mountain.  I just couldn't find the top two or three gears I seemed to have the past few races I've done.  Spent the entire uphill feeling like I was on the verge of blowing up, even though I wasn't going that fast.  Completely gave up on the downhill.  Guess I was due for a shitty race.  Better today than in August.

Was hoping for 2:15ish.  Could have got that even with a disappointing 1:25 to Barr Camp.  But my down was over 56 minutes.  Crikey.  2:21 for the race.  Just didn't have it.  Hard effort for piss poor results on the way up, just goofing off for terrible results on the way down.

Pics stolen from Pikes Peak Sports.  I think Tim Bergsten descended faster than I did even though he was stoping to take pics of every runner.



2 comments:

GZ said...

Might be time for a new hat.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.