Friday, September 06, 2013

drugs

Follow up to the 80 year old busted for doping over here.  I don't view taking testosterone any better or worse than most of the supplements folks take nowadays.  "Oh, he took testosterone?  What a cheater!  Now excuse me while I go guzzle down 50 tablets of MAP with this special powdered drink I got off a shady internet site.  Then I have to go drop a few hundred bucks at GNC."  But I take a gummy bear one-a-day knockoff almost every day, so who am I to talk.

Good luck to JP out at Wisconsin and to all those running Wasatch!

3 comments:

GZ said...

Gummy bears? You're the juicer.

Andy said...

Gummi Bears... The DEA needs to classify those damned things as a Schedule I Substance... There's a reason I don't buy the 3lb bags...

brownie said...

I am looking for any advantage I can get for the 5K challenge.