Thursday, September 26, 2013

Brewer's Republic

Went to Brewer's Republic after work yesterday for a Telluride Brewing Company tap takeover.  Great beer, and it's now available here in the Springs.  Met both brewers, as well as the new brewer from Manitou Brewing.  The Manitou brewer assures me that while they will have stuff like sour beers, they won't forget that there are still some folks out there who enjoy drinking beer flavored beer.


Picked up the new brewing map and hell if there weren't two places from Colorado Springs that I've never heard of.  Nano 108 Brewing way out on the east side near Kansas, and the Green Man Taproom & Beer Garden.  Neither of these places are open, but I have coupons for free beer when they do.  My extensive research on the topic led me to this list, which hints that in the not-to-distant future we could have more than 230 breweries in Colorado.  That's a lot of growlers.

Need to get back on some kind of normal workout schedule, I'm definitely starting to feel a difference as I slowly lose all that fitness I spent the first eight months of the year building up.  Will have to get on that tomorrow, as I'm headed to Reel Rock tonight.

Volunteering at the Bear Chase on Saturday.  I'll be out there all day if anyone wants to come say hello.

Good luck to everyone running this weekend.  The Bear, Bear Chase, Mt. Taylor, and of course the Zombie Run right here at Fox Run Regional Park.

No comments: