Thursday, June 06, 2013

Is Lance making a comeback?


Lots of Lance sightings on Sunday, but it was just me crushing the gravel course at Elephant Rock.  You can tell I'm taking this seriously by the way I found a handlebar bag to carry my hammock with me at all times.  Effing $30 - THIRTY! - bones to download pics from the event.  Are there actually people who pay this?

Think I have my second bike event locked in.  Bikes & Brews down in Canon City this September.  Could be quite the grudge match since Donnie H is threatening to show up.

Since I mentioned Lance, I would be remiss not to point out that Justin Gatlin has gotten lots of coverage of all his smack talking and today's beatdown of Usain Bolt.  Let's not forget that Gatlin has served a lengthy drug suspension in the past.  He needs to STFU and leave the sport.  Fleshman says it best:


1 comment:

Local Mind Media said...

$50(!) to download one photo from my Growler mtb events in Gunnison. Thanks, I can take pictures of myself in the bathroom mirror for free.