Saturday, June 01, 2013

Commute #36/May numbers

Bike to work.  Dropped by the new Bristol Brewery at the Ivywild School on the way home.  Awesome, I'll be spending lots of time there in the future.


May ended up being a good month.

Running: 328 miles, 65 hours.  Two 50 milers.  27,500 feet of elevation gain, though that doesn't include Quad Rock or Jemez since I'm too slow for the garmin at that distance.

Biking: huge month for me, 97 miles on almost 12 full hours.  10,000 feet of climbing.  Will I get an invite for the Tour de France after ERock, or do you think they'll make me wait until the '14 Tour?

And another four hours of just hiking (the dog's favorite part of Hardrock training), and a couple of trips to the gym.

Most important stat of the month: four new breweries!  Black Bottle Brewing, Denver Beer Company, Prost Brewing, and Taos Mesa Brewing.  Shad has been trying to challenge my numbers in this department and hopefully this month puts him back on his couch drinking coors light.

No comments: