Thursday, August 11, 2011

no more texting

I believe my phone will receive text messages, but will not send them. That's what you get for $35 a month nowadays. Going to try to hold out until t-mobile gets the iPhone...

Final Incline Club Thursday workout of the year, a time check to either Ruxton or Hydro. Big anniversary, as three years ago I actually beat Matt at this workout. Yes, if I'm all out 120% and he's cruising around 40%, and the distance is under a mile long, and it's not too hilly, I can take down the King.

4 comments:

GZ said...

I refuse to accept that. I want video evidence.

brownie said...

The pics are on my phone. Unfortunately, I can's send them out.

The anniversary is actually next Thursday, not today. So treat this as a week long celebration.

Local Mind Media said...

Tmobile will never get the iPhone. AT&T now owns tm.
I'm switching to Verizon soon. But staying with the iPhone. Nothing compares.

brownie said...

AT&T bought t-mobile and TM will have the iPhone in March-ish.

Not sure I'll ever be able to give verizon any money after I saw the workers spitting on the scabs.